Monday, December 13, 2010

Hidden Pickles

So, we talked in class about hidden things and how our situation affects our perception of different things. For my random-pickle-with-a-hidden-twist I took my 6-year-old nephew and decided to show him some ink blots and compare our results. I chose to do this because I thought it tied in well with the "hidden" theme; everyone comes away seeing different things hidden in ink blots.

For this one, I saw a bat. My nephew saw an angel

I saw two people playing patty-cake. He saw two people, but didn't say they were doing anything

I saw crossbones. He saw palm trees.

I saw two people looking at eachother. He saw an arrow.

We both saw a butterfly.

So, from the results I...Ok, I'll be honest with you: I have no idea what the results mean. But it'll probably be fun to discuss what the class thinks it means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment