Monday, November 22, 2010

Inspiration Round Robin Part 2

Beth sent me an inspiration source to work with for the Round Robin, and that source was rain. She said that rain inspired her because a warm, summer rain makes her happy but a cool, fall-winter rain makes her sad. She takes inspiration from the fact that one thing can inspire two completely different feelings given different circumstances.

Personally, I think everyone thinks of the rain a little differently. Some people enjoy it; for others, it ruins their day. But, me? Rain makes me lethargic. Whenever it rains it effects me in a way that I really don't want to do anything productive; I just want to sit by my window, watching tv/playing video games while listening to/watching   it fall. That said, thinking of what the rain makes me feel inspired me to draw this simple (yet hopefully funny) drawing of a person sleeping through a ferocious rainstorm, in which the rain just happens to be sheep.

Get it? Raining sheep? Counting sheep puts people to sleep (does that actually work? I have no idea)? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment